Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Aung La Nsang and Vitaly Bigdash both confident about 30 Junerematch

June 27, 2017
Mixed martial arts fighters Aung La Nsang of Myanmar and Vitaly Bigdash of Russia attended a promotional event at Junction Mawtin yesterday for their upcoming 30 June match. Aung La Nsang fought and lost a close fight against VitalyBigdash in January in Indonesia. At that time, Bigdash had fought and won nine MMA matches and while Aung La Nsang had won 19 of 29 matches.


“I lost in the first match because I didn’t have time to prepare for that match,” said Aung La Nsang.“I am now well prepared for this rematch and hired a coach to improve myself. Bigdash is a good opponent but he also had his weaknesses. I’ll exploit these weaknesses to avenge my earlier loss in front of the home crowd and I’m confident of winning the middleweight world champion title.” Bigdash said, “I came here to fight because I have confidence in myself. It is not easy to fight Aung La in front of his home crowd and I am expecting to face more difficulties than normal matches. As he has prepared well for this match, it will be tougher than the earlier match. Since I had prepared myself for two months, I am at the best shape. I will defend my title and believe that I would retain it.”
Ye Yint Shine
Ref; The Global New Light of Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment