Thursday, January 12, 2017

Foreign Ministers send felicitations to State Counsellor Daw Aung San Suu Kyi

January 11, 2017
The following are messages of felicitations from Foreign Ministers sent to State Counsellor, Union Minister for Foreign Affairs Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, on the occasion of the 69th Anniversary Independence Day of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar on 4 January.

From H.E. Mr. Ramtane Lamamra,
Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
Excellency,
I am please to convey to you my sincerest congratulations on the occasion of the celebration of the National Day of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
I avail myself of this opportunity to express my willingness to enhance the tie of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and Myanmar. Please accept, Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.
From H.E. Mr. Yusuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah,
The Minister Responsible for Foreign Affairs of the Sultanate of Oman
Your Excellency,
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of President’s office of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
It gives me pleasure to convey to Your Excellency my sincere congratulation on the occasion of the national day of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
May I also take this opportunity to reaffirm my confidence that bilateral relations between our two countries will continue to develop in the a spirit of constructive and fruitful cooperation. I feel sure of our ability effectively to coordinate our positions on the issues of both regional and international concern.
I wish you, Your Excellency, all good health and every success, and to the brotherly people of the Myanmar peace and prosperity.

Ref; The Global New Light of Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment