Friday, November 4, 2016

People can complain about bribery and corruption

November 4
Union Attorney General’s Office urged legal officers and staff to do their work in conformity with the law and to be free from bribery and corruption.

Union Attorney General’s Office said that if a legal officer or staff commit bribery and corruption, any person can complain to the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General or Permanent Secretary, giving complete data, including name, address, NRC card no., telephone no. , and send complaints to Building 25, Union Attorney General’s Office, Nay Pyi Taw. After investigation, action will be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment