Friday, May 26, 2017

Fire breaks out in Kyaukpyu

May 25, 2017
A fire broke out due to overheating of wires at the electrical appliances shop in Alaepaing Ward of Kyaukphyu Town, Rakhine State yesterday morning.

The fire started at 2 am from the electrical appliances shop named Aung Hein owned by U Zaw Myint Kyi. The major cause of fire is overheating of wires in that shop and the other 2 shops were also gutted by time. The fire was under control within half an hour by the Fire department including 3 fire engines also with the help of public and local police force. Fire destroyed 3 shops, and action is being taken against U Zaw Myint Kyi for the negligence fire.—Myanmar News Agency

Ref; The Global New Light of Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment